Global Valve Positioners Market Report Description:
Global valve positioners market report gives comprehensive outlook on valve positioners across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, actuation, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global valve positioners market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global valve positioners products.
Global Valve Positioners Market:
The global valve positioners market estimated to be valued around US $ 1.1 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 4.9% over 2020-2026. Due to the rapid increase in the industrialization has led to the widespread use of valve positioners to control & monitoring in manufacturing process and the increasing demand for automation solutions. In addition, rise in the awareness of the energy efficiency and growth in the technological advancement boost the growth of the valve positioner’s device market. However, High cost for installation & repair of valve positioners and lack of standardized norms are the major factors that hinder the growth of the valve positioners market.
Increasing in the Process safety are fueling the Market Growth of the Valve Positioners Market
In the recent years, Due to increase in the infrastructure of manufacturing industrial sectors which leads to increase the demand of valve positioners. Valve positioners are used for controlling the valve where accurate and rapid control is required without error. A valve positioner control valve assembly to position as per the input signal provided to work more precise and accurate manner. In Addition, increasing adoption of valve positioner by various end user such as pharmaceutical, food & beverages, oil & gas, chemicals, and others to reduce the cost of manufacturing and operating this is estimated to boost the demand for industrial valve positioners in the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Valve Positioners Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global valve positioners market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to increasing industries, adoption of energy efficient and production cost are some of the major key factors rising in the awareness of the conservation of energy and time which boosting the market growth. In North America, the expansion of the water storage tank market can also be attributed to the massive oil and gas production activities that require automatic operations.
- Azbil Corporation
- ControlAir Inc.
- Fine Controls Ltd
- General Electric
- SAMSON Controls
- VRG Controls
Global valve positioners market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In May 2017 – Emerson Completes pentair valves & controls acquisition deal increases Emerson’s automation portfolio to expand served markets.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global valve positioners market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in the awareness of process safety and energy efficient.
- Based on type, actuation, end user and region valve positioners segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global valve positioners market.
- Digital Positioner
- Pneumatic Positioner
- Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
By End User
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.