Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Market
Global water and wastewater treatment market report gives comprehensive outlook on water and wastewater treatment across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global water and wastewater treatment market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of by process, technologies, chemicals type, instrumentation type, equipment type, product category, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global water and wastewater treatment market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global water and wastewater treatment market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global water and wastewater treatment market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global water and wastewater treatment products.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Market:
The global water and wastewater treatment market estimated to be valued US $ 19.35 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR nearly 6.7% over 2020-2026. Due to the increase in the population, urbanization and manufacturing industries in developing and developed regions rising in use of water for various purpose. Additionally, depleting of ground water level, requirement of the new water resources and technological advancement for new innovations and techniques for water treatment for reuse will boosts the growth of the water and wastewater treatment market. However, high charges of investments, lack of trained professional to operate and lack of awareness on appropriate usage of water treatment techniques are the major factors that hinder the growth of the market.
Increasing Demand of Concrete for Constructions are fueling the Growth of the Water and Wastewater Treatment Market
In the recent years, Due to rapid urbanizations and industrialization increase in the demand of large quantity of fresh water for various application across the worldwide fueling the market growth. Increasing in the population, deteriorating of water resources and depleting fresh water levels results in the growth in the water and wastewater treatment plants which provide recycled and treated water for reuse by the consumers. In industrial sectors stringent regulation are proposed by the government to treat the waste water before releasing into the environment thus water can be reused and to decrease the level of pollution. Additionally, the waste water produced by the cities are collection by the municipal corporation to treat the deteriorated water and remove the waste thus it can be reuse. Moreover, technological advancements, rising disposable incomes and various research and development are some of the key factors which are rising the demand of the water and wastewater treatment market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global water and wastewater treatment market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region, especially in emerging economies such as India and China can be attributed to rising in the usage of water due to increasing population and manufacturing industries which requires high amount of water. Additionally, in this region is supported by high expenses for development techniques to conserve the water. European market dominates by advanced constructions and infrastructure renovations systems. In North America water and wastewater treatment is largely driven by the urbanizations, and skilled manpower, increase in disposable incomes and increasing government emphasis on developments infrastructure in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global water and wastewater treatment market include:
- Suez Environment SA
- Aquatech International
- Aquatech International LLC
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- IDE Technologies
- Mott Macdonald
- Organo Corporation
- Pentair Plc.
- Schlumberger Limited
- Veolia Environment SA
- Xylem Inc.
Global water and wastewater treatment market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In July 2017, Evoqua Water Technologies acquired Olson Irrigation Systems (U.S.), a pioneering manufacturer of filters and irrigation components for the agriculture & industrial markets.
- By Process
- Primary Treatment
- Secondary Treatment
- Tertiary Treatment
- Activated Sludge
- Industrial Demineralization
- Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR)
- Membrane Separation
- Reverse Osmosis (Ro) Membranes
- Ultrafiltration (UF) Membranes
- Micro-Filtration (MF) Membrane
- Nano-Filtration (NF) Membrane
- Sludge Digestion
- Sludge Drying
- Sludge Thickening and Dewatering
- Wastewater Pre-Treatment
By Chemicals Type
- Antifoam Chemicals
- Coagulants & Flocculants
- Disinfectants and General Biocidal Products
- pH Conditioners
- Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors
By Instrumentation Type
- Anaerobic Digestion Sensors
- Activated Sludge Instrumentation
- Nutrient Removal Instrumentation
- Sedimentation Sensors
By Equipment Type
- Pipes and Fittings
- Valves and Controls
By Product Category
- Treatment Technologies
- Delivery Equipment
- Treatment Chemicals
- Municipal Waste
- Industrial Waste
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global water and wastewater treatment market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing demand of concrete for constructions.
- Based on process, technologies, chemicals type, instrumentation type, equipment type, product category, application water and wastewater treatment segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global water and wastewater treatment market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market