Global Zero Waste Shampoo Market
Global zero waste shampoo market report gives comprehensive outlook on zero waste shampoo across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global zero waste shampoo market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, distribution channel, and geography. This report studies global zero waste shampoo market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global zero waste shampoo market report includes human demographics, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs.
Global Zero Waste Shampoo Market:
The market for zero waste shampoos was US$ 162 million in 2019 and is expected to rise by 2026 at an impressive CAGR of 22% to hit US$ 532.4 million. Growing knowledge of hygiene and the use of chemical-free products by young people are the key factors that are expected to drive growth in global consumer sales over the next ten years. Moreover, growing health issues in emerging countries, growing the amount of disposable income, and increasing consumer perception of toxic chemicals are some of the other factors that are expected to drive sales growth in the coming years. In addition, regulatory authorities’ favorable policy support and safety regulations in order to improve the quality of regular shampoo are another factor anticipated to support demand growth over the forecast years. However, high prices and the recall of goods are some of the major factors that could significantly restrict the growth of the target market.
Increasing demand for shampoo bars:
Increasing demand for shampoo bars would be an important factor in driving the growth of the market for zero waste shampoos. Bars for shampoos are simple to use and good for the climate. Most shampoo bars also contain essential oils that help to nourish and cleanse the hair and limit bacterial growth. Hence, zero waste shampoo bars are increasingly favored by millennials over conventional shampoo bottles. During the forecast period, the availability of naturally manufactured shampoo bars would further fuel the growth of the zero waste shampoo industry.
North America dominates the share in zero waste shampoo market:
North America had the highest market share of 44.11% in 2019 in terms of volume. Increased customer demand for cruelty-free beauty products has resulted in increased zero waste shampoo sales. Around 72% of Americans were opposed to animal testing of cosmetics, according to a 2017 Vegan Society poll. It is anticipated that growing awareness of the benefits of using organic goods would fuel demand for various zero waste products.
Key players profile in the market include-
- Lush Retail Limited
- Ethique Beauty Ltd.
- R. Liggett Ltd.
- Beauty and the Bees
- Plaine Products LLC
- Oregon Soap Company
- The Refill Shoppe Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company
- Biome Living Pty. Ltd.
- In January 2019, a new zero-waste platform called Loop was launched in a coalition with major consumer goods manufacturers. The company collects empty containers of shampoos, detergents, ice creams, and other such products select brands from consumers and refill them after cleaning and sterilizing.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global zero waste shampoo market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing knowledge of hygiene and the use of chemical-free products by young people.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of novel testing kits and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- Shampoo bars
- Liquid shampoo
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA