15 Oct The Global Market For Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices Market 2018 -2024
Precision Business Insights (PBI) in its report titled “Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices Market : Global Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2024” assesses the market performance over eight years forecast period over 2018-2025. The report analyses the market value forecast and provides the strategic insights into the market driving factors, challenges that are hindering the market revenue growth over forecast period.
Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices Market
- The global continuous glucose monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of product, geography and end-users
- The global continuous glucose monitoring devices market is expected to reach XX USD Mnby 2024 with a growing CAGR of XX% from 2018 to 2024
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings and their key strategies
Continuous glucose monitoring devices can provide glucose levels in the blood anytime needed. The sensors which will take the readings are placed under the skin and the transmitters send radiofrequency signals to a monitoring and display device. The device is an excellent method for diabetes management. The adoption of newer technologies to monitor the glucose levels can help in long term care and in crisis conditions of hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia.
Continuous glucose monitoring devices market is expected to gain traction due to an increased global prevalence of diabetes coupled with the adoption of technological advancements. The prevalence is doubled in adult population. Favorable reimbursement policies for continuous glucose monitoring devices expected to boost the market. Lack funding and the lack of advanced healthcare infrastructure in lower-income countries can hamper the market. Most of the primary health-care practitioners unable to access basic technologies to manage diabetes.
The global continuous glucose monitoring devices market is divided into following categories-
- Glucose sensors
- Transmitters and monitoring devices
- Insulin Pumps
- Diagnostic centers
And lastly, on the basis of geographical regions, the global continuous glucose monitoring devices market have five major regions- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
U.S. is expected to account for the predominant market share in North America, owing to the wide range of diabetes population in the country. Rise in the diabetes prevalence and inclined towards novel diagnostic devices is expected to drive the market.
Mexico continuous glucose monitoring devices market is expected to accelerate due to increased prevalence of obesity and overweight.
Asia Pacific continuous glucose monitoring devices market is expected to expand at unprecedented rate due to increase in the diabetes prevalence in India and China. The rise in the healthcare expenditure in emerging economies is expected to boost the market growth. The prevalence of diabetes is high in low and middle-income countries than the higher income countries.
Some of the key market players in the continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market include Medtronic, Dexcom, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Roche Diagnostics, and Animas Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care, and Optiscan. Some of the market developments include Dexcom, Inc., receiving U.S. FDA approval for ‘Dexcom G5 mobile continuous glucose monitoring system in 2016. The device consists of the externally-worn sensor that continuously measures blood glucose levels.
Diabetes imposes the huge economic burden on the global healthcare system. Robust R&D investments enable offer innovative products to monitor blood glucose levels. Companies are entering into strategic partnerships to expand geographical footprints. Favorable government policies in most countries to control diabetes create awareness to reduce risk factors and improve management of diabetes able to create demand for monitoring devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future continuous glucose monitoring devices market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the continuous glucose monitoring devices globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that continuous glucose monitoring devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the continuous glucose monitoring devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of continuous glucose monitoring devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of continuous glucose monitoring devices?
Reasons to buy continuous glucose monitoring devices market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market