A research report on female fertility drugs market comprising of market’s current and future trends
- The global female fertility drugs market is segmented on the basis of drug type, distribution mode, route of administration, end-users and geography
- The global female fertility drugs market is expected to reach XX USD Mnby 2024 with a growing CAGR of XX% from 2018 to 2024
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings and their key strategies
Female fertility drugs are used in conditions where reproductive system of female is weak or unable to produce offspring due to inability in ovary development. Fertility drugs are extremely effective and first treatment option to overcome infertility. These drugs act by direct stimulation of ovaries or balancing the hormone levels.
Factors such as increase in the female population, rise in prevalence of infertility condition due to change in lifestyle, government initiation for the infertility management, and rise in disposable income are anticipated to fuel the women fertility drugs market. Moreover, increase in R&D activities for the development of new drugs, rise in the prevalence of obesity, and increase in the maternal age are expected to boost the market. However, stringent regulatory policies for drug approvals, lack of awareness about women fertility drugs in underdeveloped countries, and alternative infertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization are expected to restrain the market growth.
The global women fertility drugs market is divided into following categories-
- Drug type
- Aromatase Inhibitors
- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators
- Follicle Stimulating Hormones
- Dopamine Agonists
- Metformin Hydrochloride
- Distribution mode
- Prescription Fertility Drugs
- Over-The-Counter Fertility drugs
- Route of administration
- Hospital pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
And lastly, on the basis of geographical regions, the global female fertility drugs market have five major regions- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
North America female fertility drugs market driven by increased cases of female infertility rate due to obesity and lifestyle changes, increase in the R&D activities for the innovation of newer drugs, and rise in awareness about the fertility drugs among the key stakeholders in the region.
European market exhibit significant growth rate owing to accessibility of the products, increase in the infertility rate in female due to hormonal imbalance, and lifestyle changes.
Moreover, Asia Pacific female fertility drugs market garnered significant share due to rise in female adult population, rise in female genital mutilation, and adoption of newer drugs in the region are the factors expected to upsurge the market share.
Some of the prominent players in market are Sanofi S.A. (France), Merck KGaA (Germany), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Ferring B.V. (Switzerland),Eli Lilly and Co. (U.S.), Serono, Inc. (U.S.), Novogyne Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), and Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.) to name a few.
Some of the market developments include Merck KGaA receiving European Commission Grants approval in 2017, for Pergoveris prefilled injection used in the treatment of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and Leutinizing hormone (LH) deficiency.
According to WHO, approximately 60-80 million couples are suffering from infertility around the world. Moreover, acquisitions & mergers, collaborations, product approvals and product launchings are the strategies followed by the companies for increasing their market revenue share in female fertility drugs market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future female fertility drugs market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the female fertility drugs globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that female fertility drugs manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the female fertility drugs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of female fertility drugs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of female fertility drugs?
Reasons to buy female fertility drugs market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Get access to full summary @
About Precision Business Insights
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customized market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US): +1-866-598-1553