23 Oct High surge in the Global Artificial Retina Market and its current and future trends
Artificial retina is the medical device consists an array of microelectrodes. These devices are implanted into eyes of people those are blind due to the retinal disease. These devices are used in the retinal degenerative disease that causes the damage of photoreceptor cells of retina and leads to complete vision loss. These devices restore the vision by capturing light, convert into electrical signals and form an image by stimulating the neurons in retina.
Some of the driving factors responsible for the growth of artificial retina market are increase in the prevalence of vision impaired patients coupled with rise in geriatric population, rise in R&D for the innovation of newer devices and government support for the R&D activities for the innovation of newer devices. However, stringent regulatory policies for product approval, high cost of artificial retina treatment and high R&D expenditure are hampering the global artificial retina market.
- The global artificial retina market is segmented on the basis of implant type, disease type, end-users, and geography
- The global artificial retina market is expected to reach XX USD Mnby 2024 with a growing CAGR of XX% from 2018 to 2024
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings and their key strategies
The artificial retina market is divided into following categories-
- Implant type
- Epiretinal Implants
- Subretinal Implants
- Disease type
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Some of the players in the global artificial retina market include Nano Retina (Israel), Second sight Medical Products, Inc. (U.S.), Retina Implant AG (Germany), Optobionics (U.S.), Intelligent Medical implants (Germany), Bionic Vision (Australia), Pixium Vision (France).
Some of the notable market developments include Pixium Vision received French approval for Prima sub-retinal implant study in patients with advanced dry age-related macular degeneration in 2017.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future artificial retina market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the artificial retina globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that artificial retina manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the artificial retina currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of artificial retina?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of artificial retina?
Reasons to buy artificial retina market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Get access to full summary @
About Precision Business Insights
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customized market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US): +1-866-598-1553