“The Digital X-rays Devices Market was Valued Around 8.5 Bn in 2018 and is Expected to Reach 13.08 Bn by 2023 with a growing CAGR of 8.3% from 2018 to 2023”
Precision Business Insights (PBI) in its report titled “Digital X Ray Devices Market: Global Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2024” assesses the market performance over eight years forecast period over 2018-2025. The report analyses the market value forecast and provides the strategic insights into the market driving factors, challenges that are hindering the market revenue growth over forecast period.
A sample of this report is available upon request @
A market review on Digital X-rays devices market and its future developments in the business
• The global Digital X-rays devices market is segmented on the basis of application, technology, portability and end-users
• The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings and their key strategies
Digital X ray is known as digital radiography. Digital radiography is one of the evolutionary advancement in radiography. Digital X ray devices produce low radiation exposure to patients when compared to conventional radiography devices. Digital X ray devices have special image processing techniques that enhance the overall display quality of the imaging.
Increased demand for quick and easy to use radiography devices and surge in prevalence of diseases, increased orthopedic diseases expected to accelerate the demand for X-ray diagnosis. In addition, with the advent of technological advancements increased quality scans are expected to boost the market growth. Furthermore, growing ageing population and rising investments and increase in healthcare expenditures are expected to bolster the global digital x ray devices market. However, stringent regulatory procedures and high cost of digital x-ray devices are expected to hamper growth of market.
Ask Analyst for Full Information about this report@
The global digital X-ray devices market is categorized into following-
- Chest Imaging Device
- Mammography Device
- Dental Imaging
- Computed Radiography
- Direct Radiography
- Diagnostic Centers
And lastly, on the basis of the geographical regions, the global digital x-ray devices market is segmented into following regions, viz. North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and Europe.
North America expected to be a major market for digital x-ray devices due to well-established healthcare infrastructure and regulatory policies coupled with high demand for the quick and easily usable radiography devices.
Europe digital x-ray market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to increase in geriatric population and increase in healthcare infrastructure.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing market owing to developing healthcare infrastructure and raising funding from the government to improve the hospital facilities.
Some of the players in global digital x-ray devices are Fujifilm Medical Systems (Fujifilm Holdings Corporation) (Japan), Carestream Health (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Siemens AG) (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Koninklijke Philips N.V.) (Netherlands), Konica Minolta, Inc. (Japan) and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Canon Inc.) (Japan). Some of the market development include Samsung Electronics Ltd (Samsung Group) got U.S. FDA clearance for its GM 85 Digital Radiography (DR) system for U.S. market in 2016.
Global digital x ray devices market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to rising demand for easy to use portable and quick radiography devices. The market has many big multinational companies and local market players with high competition. Market players are adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to strengthen the market position locally and globally in the digital x-devices market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future digital X-ray devices market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the digital X-ray devices globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that digital X-ray devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the digital X-ray devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of digital X-ray devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of digital X-ray devices?
Reasons to buy digital X-ray devices market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Get access to full summary@
About Precision Business Insights:
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customised market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US):+1-866-598-1553