Global Aluminum Casting Market
Global aluminum casting market report gives comprehensive outlook on aluminum casting across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global aluminum casting market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of process, end use sector, and region. This report studies global aluminum casting market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aluminum casting market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in aluminum casting.
Global Aluminum Casting Market:
The global aluminum casting market is expected to be valued at US$ 46.9 Bn in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period (2020-2026) owing to increasing demand from automobile and consumer appliances coupled with rising investments in construction, mining, and electronics is anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast years. Moreover, replacement of iron and steel with aluminum in the automobile sector and industrial expansion in emerging economies is another factor fuelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing military investments in Light weight weapon systems is one of the main factors driving the market growth.
Aluminum is the raw material which is converted into products by using the casting process which is the original and most widely used process. However, advancements have been taken place in the field of aluminum casting but the principle remains the same, molten aluminum is poured into a mold to duplicate the desired pattern. However, the automotive industry is the largest market for aluminum casting.
Asia Pacific dominates the market share in the global aluminum casting market
Asia Pacific contributed highest share of revenue followed by Europe, and North America. In 2019, Asia Pacific region registered highest share in global aluminum casting market and is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing trend in construction and transportation sectors. Europe is expected to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for aluminum casting owing to its durability, lightweight, and strength are anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global aluminum casting market include:
- Alcoa Corporation
- Rio Tinto
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (Chalco)
- Gibbs Die Casting Corp
- Arconic Inc.
- Ryobi Limited
- United Company Rusal
- Rockman Industries Ltd.
- Kaiser Aluminum
- Dynacast Charlotte
- Nemak, S.A.B. De C.V.
- China Hongqiao Group Limited
- Martinrea Honsel
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aluminum casting market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2025 owing to replacement of iron and steel with aluminum in automobile sector.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on collaboration strategies and acquisition to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Sand Casting
- Die Casting
- Permanent Mold Casting
By End Use Sector
- Industrial Sector
- Building & Construction Sector
- Transportation Sector
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA