Global Digital Map Market Report Description:
Global digital map market report gives comprehensive outlook on digital map across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global digital map market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, functionality, application, technology, vertical and region. This report studies global digital map market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global digital map market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global digital map market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global digital map market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global digital map products.
Global Digital Map Market:
The global digital map market valued US XX Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of XX% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include rising adoption of mobile computing devices for navigation, increasing number of smartphone and internet users, rapid growth in demand for geospatial information, growing application of digital maps across different end user industries, growth in application for advanced navigation system in automotive industry and advancement in GPS technology. However, legal & regulatory policies, user privacy and security concerns, complexity in integration of traditional maps with modern GIS system and lack of expertise and skilled professionals in digital mapping solutions are limiting the market growth. Also, emergence of cloud technology and big data in digital mapping solutions provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Smartphones Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Digital Map Market
Smartphones accounted for larger revenue share in global digital map market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The acceptance of digital maps by smartphone manufacturers to generate global positioning system (GPS) enabled smartphones is gaining extensive popularity. Location-based service (LBS) applications are integrated with digital maps that provide location information to end-users. The increasing functionalities and processing capabilities of smartphones and tablets allow present-day users to use their smart devices to find real-time directions to close by locations, traffic details, and weather forecasts. Hence, smartphone manufacturers are getting into partnerships with digital map vendors to offer inbuilt maps on their devices.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share:
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global digital map market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. High growth potential and large population, mainly in China and India, and the emergence of SMEs, sector maturity, and regular market access by the key vendors will significantly influence mobile map market growth in this region. China and Japan are the key markets for mobile maps in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Key player’s profiled in the report include:
- Collins Bartholomew Ltd
- Digital Map Products, Inc.
- Digital Mapping Solutions
- DMTI Spatial
- ESRI Business Information Solutions, Inc.
- Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.)
- HERE Technologies
- Lepton Software
- MapData Services Pty Ltd
- Maxar Technologies (DigitalGlobe)
- ThinkGeo LLC
- TomTom International B.V.
Global digital map market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for digital map to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In April 2019, HERE launched XYZ, a cloud-based service, which provides software developers and professional mapmakers with the tools needed for effortless map publication and data management
- In February 2019, Magellan enhanced RouteComplete to offer a suite of routing technology solutions for the snow, waste, and street industries utilizing GPS navigation is coupled with vertical-specific requirements.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global digital map market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing application of digital maps across different end user industries
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global digital map market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- GPS navigation
- Digital Orthophotography
- Aerial Photography
- Defense & Aerospace
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA