Global Dry Shampoo Market Report Description:
Global dry shampoo market report provide a comprehensive outlook on dry shampoo worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global dry shampoo market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of form, function, distribution channel, end user, and geography. This study analyses the global dry shampoo market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Dry Shampoo Market:
Global dry shampoo market was valued at US$ 3.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach 5.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period. Dry shampoo market has witnessed significant growth in recent years owing to growing demand for on-the-go hair care products, the working population’s busy lifestyles, and retail sector growth. It is expected that growing consumer spending on personal care items would drive demand growth further. Advancements in the e-commerce sector have provided opportunities for players to broaden their customer base in this region. However, it is expected that the widespread availability of alternatives such as traditional shampoo and the high cost of dry shampoo would create problems for the development of dry shampoo.
Growing preference for convenient personal care products to drive the dry shampoo market growth:
The growth of the dry shampoo market across the globe is driven by growing demand from the working population for hair care items that are easy to use and take less time than normal. Sales of dry shampoos made from natural versions are motivated by increased knowledge of the side effects of standard shampoo products with chemical ingredients. Key players are using celebrities to support dry shampoo, which allows customers to substitute dry shampoo with liquid shampoo, which helps to increase common market adoption. Many dry shampoos manufactured by major brands available on the market have powders like Talc as the active ingredient. Talc is a strong moisture absorber, but long-term use of it has been studied to raise the risk of cancers, including lung cancer. Compared to chemical versions, this element compels key players to use more natural ingredients.
North America dominates the share in dry shampoo market:
The largest share of 38.6% in 2019 was held by North America. The growth in application sectors such as hair care products has boosted the demand for products due to the increasing aged population. A key factor driving the regional market is growing demand for anti-aging products for beauty and trendy hairstyles. Development is also attributable to the increasing working population and the increase in disposable income. For example, in 2015, U.S. personal care products for hair care, skincare, and oral hygiene produced revenues of US$ 128.2 billion and are expected to grow over the forecast period at a CAGR of 4.5%.
Key players profile in global dry shampoo market include-
- L’Oréal SA
- Procter & Gamble
- Unilever Plc
- Shiseido Company Ltd.
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Cult Beauty Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Company KGaA
- New Avon LLC.
- In April 2019, Shiseido’s Chinese subsidiary has signed a Joint Business Plan with Alibaba Group aimed at strengthening their cooperation.
- In March 2019, Procter & Gamble has launched several dry shampoo products and the company has launched its first new retail hair care brand in four years.
- In July 2019, Henkel will enter into a Joint Venture with personalized hair coloration provider eSalon.com
- In October 2019, Avena Foods, Unilever has announced that it has acquired Lenor Japan, a skincare business with presence in Japan and China.
Key findings of report:
- Global dry shampoo market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 owing to growing demand for on-the-go hair care products, the working population’s busy lifestyles.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Color protection
- Hair loss protection
- Daily care
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA