Global Facial Injectables Market Report Description:
Global facial injectables market report gives comprehensive outlook on facial injectables across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global facial injectables market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, end user and region. This report studies global facial injectables market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global facial injectables market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global facial injectables market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global facial injectables market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global facial injectables products.
The global facial injectables market valued US 20,159.6 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 25.2% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors impelling the market growth include preference for minimally invasive procedures, increase in pool of geriatric population, rising aesthetic consciousness and number of cosmetic procedures, rise in accidents and obesity, increased safety margins offered by advanced treatments and the introduction of cost-effective facial injectables. However, side-effects of available products and lack of reimbursement policies supporting cosmetic procedures are hampering the market growth. Further, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market growth.
Botulinum toxin Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Facial Injectables Market
Botulinum toxin accounted for larger revenue share in global facial injectables market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Botulinum toxin is recognized as one of the most toxic organic substance. There are seven different forms of botulinum toxin, types A–G. Four of these (types A, B, E, and rarely F) cause human botulism. It is a neurotoxin formed by the bacterium clostridium botulinum. Increased consciousness about botulinum toxins in both emerging and emerged nations, the launches of new products, and the most modern therapeutic indications are boosting the growth. Also, huge investments in research and development activities by key players are influencing the segments growth.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Facial Injectables Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global facial injectables market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The US is the major revenue contributor in this region, where rapid advances in technology, the increasing awareness about aesthetic procedures and the rising demand for minimally invasive techniques will bolster the market’s growth. In addition, rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as chronic migraine and cervical dystonia, increasing R&D efforts for the approval of new therapeutic & aesthetic indications and growing disposable income with availability of variety of aesthetic procedures are other factor responsible for the market growth in the region. Asia Pacific held significant market share during estimated period due to growing elderly population, developing healthcare infrastructure, medical tourism, rising per capita disposable income, flourishing entertainment industry and rising investments by major players.
Key player’s profiles in the global facial injectables market include:
- Allergan PLC
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- Ipsen SA
- Medytox Inc.
- Merz Pharma
- Nestle Skin Health (Galderma Pharma SA)
- Sanofi SA
- Sinclair Pharma PLC
- Suneva Medical Inc.
- Teoxane SA
Global facial injectables market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for facial injectables to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In April 2019, Allergan plc. launched Juvederm VOLUX at the 17th Aesthetic & Anti-Aging World Congress (AMWC) in Monaco. Juvederm VOLUX is the latest innovation in Allergan’s extensive range of Juvederm facial llers.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global facial injectables market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rising aesthetic consciousness and number of cosmetic procedures
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global facial injectables market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Botulinum Toxin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Polymers & Particles
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Poly-l-Lactic Acid
- Facial Line Correction Treatment
- Lip treatments
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Spa & Beauty Clinic
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA