Hair Color Market: Global Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis (2017-2021) and Forecast (2022-2028)

$ PRICE - $ 3,000.00$ 8,900.00

Hair Color Market By Distribution Channel (Online, Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, and Others), Product Type (Permanent and Temporary), Nature (Natural and Synthetic), and Geography

$ PRICE - $ 3,000.00$ 8,900.00
Clear selection
Clear
$ PRICE - $ 3,000.00$ 8,900.00
FacebookTwitterLinkedinEmail

Report

Description

The hair color market is estimated to be valued at USD 22 billion in 2021 and is poised to grow at a significant CAGR of 5% over 2022–2028. Hair colors are cosmetics used to change the color of one’s hair. Its primary goal is to conceal people’s grey hair, although it is now more commonly used for fashion purposes. Hair coloring can be done at home or in a spa or hair salon by a professional. Consumers are more receptive to its constantly growing adoption due to the availability of various hair colors and constantly changing fashion trends. Most hair color manufacturers create brightening colors, which contributes to consumers’ demand for the product. Hair brightness improvements, a form of hair color, are the most widely used product. Next, hair color solutions that claim to be long-lasting, easy to use, and herbal. As a result of these advancements, customer acquisition, product visibility, and adoption rate have all grown, driving up the market’s price factor. Many millennials are following contemporary fashion trends, such as colorful hair coloring. The global hair color market is expected to rise as the population of young people in developing nations grows, urbanization grows, and lifestyles change. Creating a diverse variety of natural and organic hair colors with conditioning components will generate significant revenue for market players. In May 2020, Coty agreed to sell a majority of its Beauty and Retail Hair Businesses, including the ghd brands, Clairol, Wella and OPI for US$ 4.3 billion to KKR. Under the terms of the agreement, Coty will spin off its Professional Beauty Division as a separate company, with KKR taking a 60% stake and Coty keeping the remaining 40%. In February 2021, L’Oréal has completed the acquisition of Takami Co. and added vital products from Takami Co. to its portfolio.

Hair Color Market

MARKET SUMMARY
-
5% CAGR
  • Study Period– 2022 – 2028
  • Base Year– 2021
  • CAGR– 5%
  • Largest Market– North America
  • Fastest Growing Market– Asia Pacific

Hair Color Market

  • The hair Color market report gives comprehensive outlook across the region with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
  • The hair Color Market is segmented based on distribution channel, product type, nature, and geography.
Key Players
  • Combe Inc.
  • Coty Inc.
  • Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
  • New Avon Co.
  • Revlon Inc.
Hair Color Market

Dynamics

Hair color adoption is increasing worldwide due to rising urbanization, an increase in popular patterns, and changing lifestyles in emerging nations. The worldwide hair color market is predicted to increase as the penetration rate of professional salon and spa services rises. The key driver for the growth of the hair color market is the increased usage of hair color by the aging population to cover their grey hair.
On the other hand, Synthetic hair color penetrates the hair cuticle, causing hair loss, breaking, and thinning. The government is taking steps to address the negative consequences of hair color chemicals. Shortly, strict cosmetics laws are anticipated to hurt the production of hair colorants.


North-America Got Significant Share

Hair Color Market

The hair color market in North America is likely to hold the highest revenue share in 2022, and in the following years, it is predicted to increase rapidly. The wide variety of hair colors availability and the growing popularity of hair colors among teenagers in North America will drive the market. North America is the main region for novelty hair colors, resulting in rising demand for pink, blue, and purple hair coloring services. With changing lifestyles and an increase in fashion-aware consumers in the region, the European market is estimated to account for the second-highest revenue share throughout the forecast period. Due to the availability of various hair colors and rising disposable income in these nations, the market in Asia-Pacific is predicted to grow significantly, particularly in China and India.

Latin America
Latin-America
North-America
North-America
Europe
Europe
Asia Pacific
Asia-Pacific
Middle East
Middle East
Hair Color Market Segmentation


Location

GEOGRAPHY

Frequently Asked Questions

The hair color market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.

Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region for hair color market

Combe Inc., Coty Inc., Henkel AG & Co, New Avon Co.,Revlon Inc.


Report

Company Profile

  • Combe Inc.
  • Coty Inc.
  • Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
  • Kao Corp.
  • New Avon Co.
  • Revlon Inc.
  • Shiseido Co. Ltd.
  • The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
  • Unilever Group

Description

The hair color market is estimated to be valued at USD 22 billion in 2021 and is poised to grow at a significant CAGR of 5% over 2022–2028. Hair colors are cosmetics used to change the color of one’s hair. Its primary goal is to conceal people’s grey hair, although it is now more commonly used for fashion purposes. Hair coloring can be done at home or in a spa or hair salon by a professional. Consumers are more receptive to its constantly growing adoption due to the availability of various hair colors and constantly changing fashion trends. Most hair color manufacturers create brightening colors, which contributes to consumers’ demand for the product. Hair brightness improvements, a form of hair color, are the most widely used product. Next, hair color solutions that claim to be long-lasting, easy to use, and herbal. As a result of these advancements, customer acquisition, product visibility, and adoption rate have all grown, driving up the market’s price factor. Many millennials are following contemporary fashion trends, such as colorful hair coloring. The global hair color market is expected to rise as the population of young people in developing nations grows, urbanization grows, and lifestyles change. Creating a diverse variety of natural and organic hair colors with conditioning components will generate significant revenue for market players. In May 2020, Coty agreed to sell a majority of its Beauty and Retail Hair Businesses, including the ghd brands, Clairol, Wella and OPI for US$ 4.3 billion to KKR. Under the terms of the agreement, Coty will spin off its Professional Beauty Division as a separate company, with KKR taking a 60% stake and Coty keeping the remaining 40%. In February 2021, L’Oréal has completed the acquisition of Takami Co. and added vital products from Takami Co. to its portfolio.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hair Color Market: Global Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis (2017-2021) and Forecast (2022-2028)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ASIA PACIFIC OFFICE

Precision Business Insights, 5th Floor, Mohan’s Elite, Opp : Bharat Petroleum Pump, Khanamet Road, Hitech City, Hyderabad – 500084

EUROPE OFFICE

Precision Business Insights, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX