Global Milk Protein Hydrolysates Market
Global milk protein hydrolysates market report gives comprehensive outlook on milk protein hydrolysates across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global milk protein hydrolysates market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, form, technology, application, and region. This report studies global milk protein hydrolysates market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global milk protein hydrolysates market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global milk protein hydrolysates.
Global Milk Protein Hydrolysates Market:
The global milk protein hydrolysates market is expected to be valued at US$ 873.5 Mn in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period to reach US$ 1,296.7 Mn by 2026 owing to awareness regarding the health consciousness with the nutritional products and milk protein hydrolysates have assured physiological functions such as decreased allergenicity, antigenicity, and enhanced protein absorption are the major factors driving the growth of the market over the forecast years. COVID-19 is one of the important factors which has increased the demand for milk protein hydrolysates that support for immunity growth in infants coupled with increased demand for milk protein hydrolysates products in sports nutrition which support in muscle growth and weight management. Moreover, Whey proteins are mostly preferred in sports nutrition as they are hydrolysed or pre-digested, produces small peptides which are absorbed very fast to get physiques/muscles faster. Furthermore, for the quick supply or rapid uptake of amino acids, the consumption of protein hydrolysates plays vital role when compared to intact protein or free amino acid mixtures. However, availability of substitutes and high cost of the products are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market over the future years.
Increasing demand in sports nutrition products
Milk protein hydrolysates in sports nutrition products demand is increasing both in powders and supplements as they help in the muscle growth of the athlete and weight management is the major factor driving the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing number of fitness centers coupled with rising awareness among the population regarding the health benefits and fitness centers are focusing on the endorsement of sports nutrition products are the other factors driving the growth of the market. As the hydrolysis of milk proteins produces smaller peptide sequence, helps in faster muscle formation and increase the strength of the muscle.
North America dominates the market share in the global milk protein hydrolysates market
In 2019, North America contributed highest revenue share followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe in the global milk protein hydrolysates market. North America region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing number of fitness centers and energy bars that endorse the products which helps in fat loss and weight management couple with the rising awareness regarding the health. Moreover, increasing geriatric population in the region is another factor driving the growth of the market. Europe is anticipated grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing number of working women leads to the demand for infant formula products in the region. Moreover, these also acts as a substitute for human breast milk that supports on growth and development of infants. Asia Pacific has significant share in the global market is expected to register highest CAGR over the forecast years owing to rising government investments in offering nutritious food to the children in schools and colleges in countries such as India is the major factor driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, countries such as China, Japan, and Indonesia holds significant share in the APAC market for milk protein hydrolysates.
Key player’s profiles in the global milk protein hydrolysates market include:
- Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company Limited
- Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S
- AMCO Proteins
- Chaitanya Biologicals Private Limited
- FrieslandCampina DMV B.V.
- Costantino & C. Spa
- Ba’emek Advanced Technologies Ltd.
- Hilmar Ingredients
- Havero Hoogwegt
- Milk Specialties Global
- Agropur Cooperative
- Glanbia Nutritionals
- Armor Proteines
- Ingredia Group
- Nestle S.A.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd.
- Cargill Inc
- Market players have witnessed the launch of new products to expand their product portfolio and to strengthen their position in the milk protein hydrolysates market across the globe.
- For instance, in April 2018, Glanbia Nutritionals has launched the two new performance nutrition ingredients for formulation in functional beverages in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- For instance, in November 2017, Arla Foods Ingredients announced the launch of new range of protein-based complementary feeding solutions that support babies during the gradual move to solid foods.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global milk protein hydrolysates market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing demand for milk protein hydrolysates among infant product formulations.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on launch of new products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Acid Hydrolysis
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis
- Sports Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Animal Feed
- Infant Nutrition
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA